I was so honored and humbled when I checked my comments this morning. I have been nominated for a Blogger Recognition Award from a fellow mommy blogger! Thank you so much Taylor from Simple Living Nursing Mama for nominating me! She has an awesome blog that I have been glued to all day! Taylor is a wife, mother, nurse and new blogger! Her Simple Living and Motherhood post is one of my favorites, because it ends in the most poignant way – Choose Joy! It just instantly made me happy and overcome with emotion, because us busy mom’s sometimes forget how to just be happy and slow down.
What is the Blogger Recognition Award?
It is an award that is given to bloggers by fellow bloggers that appreciate all the hard work and effort that you put into your blog! We all know how hard it is, and it is a good way that we can support each other. It is also a great way of networking by finding new blogs and also finding new readers for your blog!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Give a brief story of how you started your blog.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know that you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.